Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Start Spreading the News..

After a vacation to NYC,  we quickly returned back to business today!  Here is a recap of what happened in class and a glimpse at your future:)

7/8 Grade-PROGRESS REPORTS WENT HOME and tests from Chapter 3 went home.  PROGRESS REPORTS NEED TO RECEIVE A PARENT SIGNATURE AND THEN I WILL RETURN THEM BACK TO YOU.  A valuable lesson was learned by all that we should REALLY read our chapter.  I know our next test will be even better:)  We learn from our mistakes (including me).  TONIGHT read Section 4.1 and take the quiz for 4.1  send your quiz to athill@crosslcmsschool.orgI WILL EMAIL YOUR SCHOOL/STUDENT EMAIL TO LET YOU KNOW I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR QUIZ.  No email from me means I have not received your quiz!

6th Grade--Chemistry Review--no homework tonight--PROGRESS REPORTS WENT HOME, please have a parent sign and return tomorrow.

5th Grade--Worked on Food Web powerpoint project and talked about the carbon cycle.  READ D34-D35--quiz tomorrow!

  
DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE EXTRA CREDIT PROJECTS THAT HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED AND ARE DUE ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7TH!

Followers